Sea-Tac Entry Notes · 2026.07.31

美国入境
Q&A

基于本次 Sea-Tac 机场实际问询整理的中英文双语速查。短句回答、真实一致;听不清就请对方重复,口误就立即纠正。

7/31—8/910 个自然日 · 9 晚UW 项目+旅游返程 8/9 05:45

Actual questions

这次实际被问到

先回答,再按需递材料

Is this your agenda?

这是你的日程吗?

Yes. This is my invitation letter and program agenda. The program is at the University of Washington from August 3 to August 7.

是的,这是我的邀请函和项目日程。项目从 8 月 3 日持续到 8 月 7 日。项目正式名称按邀请函原文回答。

How long will you stay?

你准备待多久?

I will stay for ten days, from July 31 to August 9. My return flight is early on August 9.

我会停留 10 个自然日,从 7 月 31 日到 8 月 9 日;返程航班是 8 月 9 日清晨。

Why don't you leave when the school program ends?

为什么学校活动结束后不走?

The program ends on Friday, August 7. I have one day for sightseeing in Seattle, and my return flight leaves at 5:45 a.m. on Sunday, August 9.

项目 8 月 7 日周五结束;8 月 8 日在西雅图观光;8 月 9 日周日 05:45 返程。

What do you do for work?

你的工作是什么?

I work as a [your real job title] at [your organization]. I am responsible for [one-sentence real responsibility].

填写自己的真实英文职位、单位和一句话职责。每个人的答案可以不同。

What food are you bringing?

你带了什么食品?

Declare every food item truthfully. Use one of the templates below.

逐项如实回答;只要带了食品就主动申报。

Food declaration

食品回答模板

不确定就申报,由工作人员判断

A · 完全没有食品

I am not carrying any food, fruit, vegetables, meat, plants, or seeds.

我没有携带任何食品、水果、蔬菜、肉类、植物或种子。

B · 有包装食品

Yes. I have some commercially packaged [tea / candy / cookies / instant food]. I would like to declare all of it.

我带了一些商业密封包装食品,希望全部申报。替换成实际物品。

说清数量和品类

I have two packs of tea, one box of cookies, and three bags of candy. No fresh fruit or vegetables.

不要只说 “just snacks”。

需要直接说明

肉类、肉松、香肠、鸭脖、含肉方便食品、鸡蛋、新鲜果蔬、种子、中药材、自制食品。

I am not sure whether this item is allowed. Could you please check it?

Likely follow-ups

很可能继续追问

方括号必须替换为真实信息

What is the purpose of your trip?

你来美国做什么?

I am here for a short business-school program and tourism. I will also visit Amazon and Microsoft as part of the program.

仅在邀请函或正式日程确实如此时使用。

Where will you stay?

住在哪里?

I will stay at [actual hotel name and city]. Here is my hotel confirmation.

按实际酒店订单回答,不要只凭预案。

What will you do during the program?

项目期间做什么?

We will attend business-school sessions and scheduled company visits. Here is the detailed agenda.

不要自行扩展邀请函没有写的内容。

Are you going to work in the United States?

你会在美国工作吗?

No. I will not work or receive any payment in the United States. I am only attending the program and traveling.

只有事实确实如此时才能这样回答。

Who is paying for the trip?

谁承担费用?

[I am paying for the trip myself.] / [My company is paying for the trip.]

按真实资助安排二选一,并准备相应证明。

Are you traveling alone?

独自旅行吗?

No. I am traveling with four classmates / colleagues.

关系按事实选择 classmates、colleagues 或 friends。

When is your return flight?

什么时候返程?

My return flight leaves Seattle at 5:45 a.m. on August 9. Here is my ticket.

最终以实际机票为准。

How much cash are you carrying?

带了多少现金?

I am carrying approximately [actual amount] U.S. dollars.

必须说真实金额;超过 10,000 美元的货币或特定货币工具须申报。

Language rescue

听不懂或说错时

慢下来,明确纠正

Sorry, could you please speak more slowly?对不起,可以请您说慢一点吗?
Could you please repeat the question?可以请您重复一下问题吗?
Do you mean how long I will stay in the United States?您是问我会在美国停留多久吗?
Sorry, I used the wrong word. Let me correct that.对不起,我用错词了,我纠正一下。
May I show you my itinerary?我可以给您看行程单吗?
May I use a translation app?我可以使用翻译软件吗?

Keep it true

回答原则

现场表达

  1. 先用一两句回答,再按需递材料。
  2. 一问一答,不主动加入无关背景。
  3. 说具体日期:from July 31 to August 9。
  4. 口误立即说 I misspoke 并纠正。

真实一致

  1. 共同日期和项目一致,个人职业、食品、现金各自如实回答。
  2. 项目性质严格按邀请函原文。
  3. 食品不确定就申报。
  4. 护照、邀请函、日程、酒店、返程票分类放好。
没有找到匹配内容,请换个关键词。